The Loar LM-520-VS Mandolin
The LM-520 Performer features a hand-carved spruce top with solid maple back and sides for traditional mandolin tone and chop. A good choice for players who want a nice-quality, good-sounding hand-carved mandolin but don't need all the bells and whistles. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model: LM-520 Performer Mandolin
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce Top
- Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple Sides
- Neck: Maple w/Rounded "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Padauk
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P. Logo
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover with Pearloid Buttons
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Imported from Asia