Harptone Historic "14-Fret 00" Guitar Case (Model HPT-210)
A classic returns! Harptone cases were a mainstay for virtually all of the 20th century -- and even some of the 19th. Made in the USA, this one is sized to fit Martin style 14-fret 00 sized acoustic guitars. More Details...
- Heavy-duty 5-ply shaped wooden shell
- Rugged deep-grained black "Durahyde" exterior covering
- Arched top for strength
- Contoured interior padding
- Soft protective lining
- Ample accessory compartment
- Dual neck cradles
- Leather handle
- Five latches (including one on the treble-side upper bout)
- Sized to fit Martin style 14-fret 00 sized acoustic guitars up to 14.5" wide & 39.75" long
- Made in the USA
- Total Length - 41"
- Lower Bout - 14.5"
- Upper Bout - 10.75"
- Body Length - 23"
- Depth - 4.5 - 5(ish)"