Collings MF F-Model & Case, Honey Amber Finish, Glossy Top
Tortoise binding and a Honey Amber nitrocellulose lacquer finish lend an inviting golden hue to this F-style mandolin, hinting at the warm tones that lie within. This Collings MF model is built with an Adirondack spruce top and Eastern flamed maple back, sides, and neck. Simplified appointments give it a workhorse vibe, while the gloss top adds a touch of class. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Construction: F-style
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back/Sides/Neck: Eastern flamed maple
- Soundhole: F-holes
- Body Binding: Tortoise (top)
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bracing: Tone bars
- Bridge: Ebony w/ Adjustable Saddle
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ MOP dots
- Nut: 1-1/8"
- String Spacing : 1 9/16"
- Neck Profile: Rounded V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ black buttons
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Fingerboard Radius: 5 1/2" - 11 5/8" compound
- Body Finish: Satin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Collings original tailpiece
- Strings: D'Addario EJ74 (.011" - .040")
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by TKL