Furch Red Master's Choice Gc-SR Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Furch Red Master’s Choice model sits at the top of their offerings. It's built using the finest materials and most advanced production technologies, including individually voiced top and back and the revolutionary Furch CNR System neck joint. This Grand Auditorium cutaway is made from master grade Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood. Their beauty is underscored by a host of attractive appointments and it has the incredible L.R. Baggs Stagepro Anthem electronics. A premium Hiscox case is included, too. A world-class instrument with stunning looks, it produces incredibly clear, open tones that are finely balanced across the entire tonal spectrum. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 3 years
- Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- Solid Master Grade Sitka Spruce top
- Solid Master Grade Indian Rosewood back and sides
- African mahogany Furch Soft V neck, 14 frets to body
- CNR System Neck design w/ dual-action truss rod
- Figured ziricote headstock overlay, fingerboard & bridge
- Koa binding with white line
- Abalone purfling with white line
- Premium solid koa rosette with abalone inlay
- White pearl fingerboard inlay & side dots
- Abalone headstock inlay
- TUSQ fully compensated saddle & nut
- 1 3/4" nut width (1 1/2" string spacing)
- 25 9/16" scale length
- 15 3/4" fingerboard radius
- 2 3/16" string spacing at bridge
- Lower bout width 15.67"
- Anti-Scratch transparent pickguard
- High-Gloss full pore top finish
- Full pore smooth glide satin finish on neck
- Polished frets
- Gotoh 510 silver patina tuning machines with 1:21 gear ratio, ebony buttons
- Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53 strings
- LR Baggs Stagepro Element electronics
- Premium Hiscox case
- Crafted in the Czech Republic