The Loar LM-520-VS Mandolin
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Model: LM-520 Performer Mandolin
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce Top
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple Sides
- Neck: Maple w/Rounded "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Padauk
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P. Logo
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover with Pearloid Buttons
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Imported from Asia