The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Rover RM-50B Mandolin, A-Model
Nice all-solid-wood entry-level mandolin features solid spruce top, solid maple back & sides, tone-bar bracing, maple neck with adjustable truss rod, bound & dot-inlaid Santos rosewood fingerboard, adjustable Santos rosewood bridge, nickel hardware, black finish. Imported from Asia. Following our shop setup these are an excellent value. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Maple
- Binding: White ABS
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: ABS Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: High-gloss Sunburst
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 13
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8 in.
- Peghead Inlay: Abalone Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Pickguard: None
- Plating: Chrome-plated / Pattern Engraved
- Scale Length: 13 7/8 in.
- Soundhole Shape: Modern Slim F-Hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Tuning Machines: Economy 4-on-a-plate / White ABS Buttons