Pava A5 Pro Model A-Mandolin & Case
Handcrafted by luthier Pava Knezevic at Tom Ellis Mandolins in Austin, Texas, this lovely A-style mandolin features solid wood construction and f-holes for superior clarity and projection. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Adirondack red spruce top
- Figured maple back and sides (Please note that backs are sometimes 1-piece and sometimes 2-piece but always very nicely figured wood)
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer sunburst finish
- Tone bar bracing
- Ivoroid bound top, back, neck and headstock
- 1 1/8" nut
- Radiused fretboard
- Snakehead headstock
- Ornate pearl and "Pava" headstock inlays
- Pearl dot position markers
- Adjustable truss rod
- Adjustable ebony bridge with small nickel wheels
- James tailpiece
- Nickel tuners with pearloid buttons
- Shaped hardshell case included