Fender Tonemaster Twin Reverb
In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to faithfully model the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp. Using a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume, and dynamics that rival the all-tube original. And good news for gigging musicians: the Tone Master Twin Reverb is just 43.5 lbs. — about half the weight of an all-tube Twin More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
- Model Name: Tone Master Twin Reverb-Amp, 120V
- Model #: 2274200000
- Series: Tone Master
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two - 12" Jensen N-12K Neo
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 10.375" x 20.24" x 26.15"
- Weight: 33.00 lbs.