Ohana BKT-70G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele
With a 17" tenor scale length on a baritone body, Ohana BKT-70G Tenor Scale Baritone Ukulele produces a deeper, richer tenor sound. It’s built with a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a mahogany neck with a slotted headstock. A floral inlay at 12th fret adds a little visual flair. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Baritone body with a tenor scale (17") neck
- All solid spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides (laminated)
- Mahogany neck with 19-fret rosewood fingerboard
- 1.5" nut width
- Rosewood bridge
- White body binding
- 3-ring rosette
- Geared tuners on a slotted headstock
- Floral inlay at 12th fret
- Glossy finish
- Aquila Super Nylgut Low G strings (G-C-E-A tuning)
- NOTE: Unusual size means case selections are limited. We have found that ACCESS brand mandolin gigbags fit well. Of course, a baritone case will do, but will be long.