Recording King Series 11 All Solid 000 Acoustic Guitar
The foundation of the Series 11 sound comes from a solid spruce top paired with solid mahogany back and sides. These traditional all-solid tonewoods deliver the fundamentals of acoustic tone at first strum, for a classic sound that will only continue to deepen over years of playing. Solid spruce top, solid mahogany back & sides, bone nut & saddle, 1-3/4” nut width, 24.9” scale length, transparent brownburst with ultra-thin satin finish, low-key ivory fretboard dots, vintage Recording King headstock design with classic 3-on-a-side vintage mojo. With Fishman Sonitone pickup. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model Number: ROS-11-FE3-TBR
- Model Name: Series 11
- Body Shape: "000"
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Padauk
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear, Ivory Button
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Rosette: Small Ring
- Fretboard Inlays: Ivory Dots
- Bridge Material: Padauk
- Bridge Shape: Belly Bridge
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory Plastic
- Pickguard: None
- Finish: Satin Transparent Brownburst
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone