Kremona Romida Artist Series Classical Guitar with Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Solid European spruce top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Thin poly finish
- Birch body edging with rosewood purfling
- Wood rosette
- Honduras cedar neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Dual ebony headstock overlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- 52mm nut width
- 650mm scale length
- Handcrafted brass machine heads with black accents
- Deluxe hardshell case included