We offer several convenient ways for you to place your order:
- Shop securely online at Elderly.com
- Call our knowledgeable mail order department at (517) 372-7880, or call toll-free from within the USA at (888) 473-5810 Hours and Availability
- Leave a recorded order on our 24 hour order line at (517) 372-4161
Mail in your order
When you place your order we will need the following information:
- Your name
- Billing address of your credit card,
- Shipping address if different than billing
- Telephone number
- Email address if available.
- The items you wish to purchase — please include complete stock numbers and a brief description
- Method of payment — we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Paypal
We also accept checks, money orders and wire transfers. Your order will be held until payment has cleared. Any questions? Email us: email@example.com
To order online using our secure shopping cart, simply click the Add to Cart button next to the item you wish to purchase. Make sure you have cookies enabled on your browser.
If the item does not give an Add to Cart option, the item may be sold out, on hold or perhaps the manufacturer does not allow us to post our price. You can use the live chat function on our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can let you know the status of the item.
Once you have all the items you wish to purchase in your cart, click on the cart button and from the cart page click check out.
If you will be mailing an instrument order with payment please contact us to make sure we have it in stock. We can place a 5-day hold on instruments and amps while we wait for your payment. Sorry, we cannot place small items (books, recording or parts) on hold.
Please send questions to: email@example.com
Mail orders should be addressed to:
1100 N. Washington Ave
Lansing, MI 48906