How to Place an Order
We offer several convenient ways for you to place your order:
- Use our secure online shopping cart with a credit card.
- Call our knowledgeable mail order department at (517) 372-7880, or call toll-free from within the USA at (888) 473-5810.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am-7pm, Saturday 9am-5pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Fax an order 24 hours a day at (517) 372-5155.
- Leave a recorded order on our 24 hour order line at (517) 372-4161.
- Mail your order with payment.
When you place your order we will need the following information:
- Your name
- Billing address of your credit card, and shipping address if different than billing
- Telephone number, and fax number if available.
- Email address if available.
- The items you wish to purchase — please include complete stock numbers and a brief description
- Method of payment — we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, JCB, and Paypal
- We also accept checks and money orders if you will be mailing your order, and wire transfers
To order online using our secure shopping cart, simply click the Add to Cart button next to the item you wish to purchase. Make sure you have cookies enabled on your browser. If the item does not give an Add to Cart option, the item may be on hold or perhaps the manufacturer does not allow us to post our price. You can email us at email@example.com and we can let you know the status of the item. You may also manually add the item to a shopping cart order. Once you have all the items you wish to purchase in your cart, click on the "check out" button and follow the directions on the forms.
If you will be mailing an instrument order with payment please contact us to make sure we have it in stock. We can place a 5-day hold on instruments and amps while we wait for your payment. Sorry, we cannot place small items (books, recording or parts) on hold.
Please send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail orders go to:
1100 N. Washington Ave
Lansing, MI 48906