Martin 1-T Tenor Ukulele (1950's)
This Martin 1-T Tenor Ukulele features a double bound 9” all mahogany body with tortoise plastic binding. Other features include a mahogany neck, Brazilian rosewood fretboard and bridge, and mechanical friction tuners. It has a repair on the treble side of the headstock, but overall this ukulele is in very good+ condition. More details...
This item has been SOLD!, sku: 180U-2411
top of page...
- Natural finish
- Double bound 9" all mahogany body (tortoise plastic binding)
- Mahogany neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Mechanical friction tuners
- 1-5/16" nut
- 17" scale
- Oscar Schmidt hardshell case
- VGC+ (repair on treble side of headstock)
- This item cannot be shipped to any EU countries
|Elderly warranty||30 DAYS|
|New or Used||Used|