Vega Soloist Tenor Banjo (1931)
A nice project instrument, this Vega Soloist Tenor Banjo has a figured maple neck and 8-piece resonator, both with a nice sunburst finish. The ~10-7/8" rim has a Tubaphone tone ring. It’s equipped with somewhat worn gold hardware, including Grover geared tuners with ivoroid buttons. This banjo needs a lot of work to get back into playing shape (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but cosmetically it’s in excellent- condition. More details...
Availability: In stock,
Regular Price: $1,100.00
Special Price $875.00
top of page...
- ~10-7/8" rim
- Tubaphone tone ring
- 28 brackets
- Bracket band
- Tension hoop
- 4-piece flat plate flange
- Sunburst finish figured maple neck and 8-section resonator
- Ivoroid bound 19-fret ebony fingerboard with fancy engraved inlays
- Somewhat worn gold hardware
- "VEGA / SOLOIST" engraved inlay in headstock
- Grover "PAT. PEND." geared tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Chrome plated brass "ELTON" pickguard installed
- ~1-1/8" nut width
- 23" scale
- No case
- EC- except needs work (replace missing hooks and nuts, heat press neck, dress frets, replace torn head, replace missing bridge tailpiece, re-do poor repair of crack along edge of resonator, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)
|New or Used||Used|
-Official "AS-IS" Item. Learn more........