Sherwood Virago (1997)
A handsome gypsy jazz guitar, this Sherwood Virago has a spruce top with D-shaped soundhole, rosewood back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Other features include an abalone rosette, wood binding, and a unique “wing back” carved headstock. A passive undersaddle pickup has been installed. This guitar needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but otherwise it’s in very good/excellent condition. More details...
Availability: Out of stock sku: 45U-1802
top of page...
- Gypsy Jazz guitar
- Spruce top with D-shaped soundhole
- Rounded cutaway
- Rosewood sides and back
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- 15-1/2" lower bout
- ~25.4" scale
- 1-25/32" nut
- Ebony fretboard with oval abalone inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Wood binding
- Abalone rosette
- Unique "wing back" carved headstock
- Schaller tuners
- Passive undersaddle pickup installed
- Handcrafted in the USA by Michael Crockford
- Hardshell case
- VG-EC except needs some work (glue and cleat two top cracks, reglue bridge, reglue loose top braces, reseat and dress frets, restring and set up, etc. - sold AS-IS)
|New or Used||Used|
-Official "AS-IS" Item. Learn more........