Zimnicki "Reclaim Detroit" Soprano Ukulele
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Top is from a Douglas Fir ceiling joist
- Back and sides are maple floorboards (with nail holes and all)
- Binding, decorative joinery strips, and bridge are locally grown walnut
- Seven-piece back is attractive and highlights the narrow dimensions of the maple's source
- Engraved pearl rendering of the original house (once located just a few blocks from the famed Motown Records Studio) adorns the headstock
- Waverly friction pegs
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearl dots
- Simple rosette and top purfling
- Gloss finish
- Aquila strings. As seen in the Spring, 2014 issue of UKULELE magazine