Zimnicki Baritone Ukulele, Western Red Cedar and Black Walnut
Meticulously handcrafted in Michigan by Gary Zimnicki, this impressive baritone ukulele features a Western Red Cedar top, Michigan Black Walnut back and sides, and a Honduran Rosewood fingerboard. Nice appointments include an exceptional sunburst finish, spalted sycamore rosette and binding, plus Grover tuners. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top
- Solid Michigan Black Walnut Back & Sides
- Black Walnut Neck
- Spalted Sycamore Headstock Overlay
- Honduran Rosewood Fingerboard
- MOP Slotted Diamond Position Markers
- Spalted Sycamore Rosette with Multi-ply Wood Rings
- Spalted Sycamore Binding with Wood Purfling
- Black Walnut Bridge
- 1-3/8" wide Bone Nut
- Bone Saddle
- Scale Length 20-1/8"
- Grover Open Gear Tuners with Black Buttons
- Gloss Sunburst Finish
- Made in Michigan
- Case not included