Zimnicki Baritone Ukulele, Western Red Cedar and Black Walnut
Meticulously handcrafted in Michigan by Gary Zimnicki, this impressive baritone ukulele features a Western Red Cedar top, Michigan Black Walnut back and sides, and a Honduran Rosewood fingerboard. Nice appointments include an exceptional sunburst finish, maple binding, multi-color wood purfling, and Grover tuners. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top
- Solid Michigan Black Walnut Back & Sides
- Black Walnut Neck
- Burled Black Walnut Headstock Overlay
- Abalone Logo Inlay on Headstock
- Honduran Rosewood Fingerboard
- Abalone Position Markers
- Maple Binding
- Multi-Colored Wood Purfling
- Madrone Rosette with multi-color wood rings
- Black Walnut Bridge
- 1-3/8" wide Bone Nut
- Bone Saddle
- Scale Length 20-1/8"
- Grover Open Gear Tuners with Black Buttons
- Gloss Sunburst Finish
- Made in Michigan
- Case not included