Woolson Soundcraft Jumbo Parlor (2009)
A very unique guitar handcrafted in the USA by Paul Woolson, this jumbo parlor guitar has a rounded cutaway body with a double top of cedar and Lutz spruce, with African blackwood back, sides, and headstock overlay. The body features a round soundhole and side sound port, and “Spider” back bracing. It has a 2-piece mahogany neck with an attractive multi-layer center strip. Other unique features include fanned frets on a multi-scale fingerboard, and flamed Koa binding throughout. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent-plus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- Rounded cutaway
- Double top cedar / Lutz spruce
- Round soundhole and side sound port
- African blackwood back, sides and headstock overlay
- "Spider" back bracing
- 2-piece mahogany neck with multi-layer center strip (glued Mortis & Tenon neck joint)
- Ebony fingerboard and "Kasha" inspired bridge
- Fanned frets
- Multi-scale fingerboard (25" median)
- 1-7/8" nut
- 14-5/8" lower bout
- Flamed Koa body, fretboard, soundhole and headstock binding
- Abalone headstock logo
- Gold Gotoh 510 tuners with wood buttons
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. by Paul Woolsen
- GWW original hardshell case (black lining)