Wildwood Heirloom (recent)
This impressive Wildwood Heirloom openback banjo has a 2-piece maple neck and a maple block rim with a maple cap. The ebony fingerboard is decorated with fancy engraved pearl inlays. The rim and fingerboard feature ivoroid binding with wood marquetry purfling. It’s equipped with a Tubaphone tone ring and geared tuners. This item is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss light brown stain finish
- 2-piece maple neck
- Block maple rim with maple rim cap
- Ebony fingerboard with engraved pearl inlays
- Ivoroid-bound fingerboard and rim with wood marquetry purfling
- 11" Renaissance head
- 24 brackets
- Bracket band
- Tubaphone tone ring
- Ebony headstock overlay features engraved floral inlays and "Wildwood" logo
- Geared tuners and 5th string peg
- 1-1/4" nut
- ~26-1/8" scale
- Built in the USA
- Guardian hardshell case