Wildwood Custom Bluegrass (1971)
Built by Mark Platin, this Wildwood Custom Bluegrass resonator banjo features a dark amber finish on a maple neck and resonator, with a 3/4" block maple rim, one piece flange, and single coordinator rod. It has a 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl flying Eagle pattern inlays, and 11" frosted top head. Other features include a notched tension hoop, wood marquetry on the rim, resonator and neck, and newer Five Star planetary tuners with a geared 5th string peg. The label is signed by "M.G. Bellinger 9-20-01". Flat lid hardshell case included. This resonator banjo is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dark amber finished maple neck and resonator
- 3/4" block maple rim
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl flying Eagle pattern inlays
- 11" frosted top head
- No-holes flathead style tone ring
- Wood marquetry on rim, resonator and neck
- Headstock overlay features fancy inlays and "Wildwood" logo
- One piece flange
- 24 hooks
- Notched tension hoop
- Single coordinator rod
- Newer Five Star planetary tuners, geared 5th string peg
- 1-3/16" nut, ~26-1/4" scale
- Interior label reads "The Wildwood Music Co."
- "BUILT BY Mark Platin, DATE 3/12/71"
- Label is also signed by "M.G. Bellinger 9-20-01"
- Built in the U.S.A.
- With flat lid HSC (burgundy lining)