Weymann Model 116 Soprano Ukulele (c.1930)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- All-mahogany 6-1/2" body with ivoroid top binding
- Rosewood fingerboard comes to a point at bottom
- Pearl dot inlays at frets 5, 7, and 9
- Friction tuners (non-original) with black buttons
- Gold Weymann decal on back of headstock
- 1-5/16" nut
- ~13-7/8" scale
- Lightweight gigbag
- SN: 34702