Weber Road Dog F14-F Special Edition Mandolin
The Road Dog looks, at first glance, like a hot rod, but there’s even more under the hood than you might expect. With a deeper body chamber, this F style mandolin roars—with robust bass, killer projection and a rounder tone that adds versatility without sacrificing power or chop. Handmade in Bend, Oregon, the Road Dog has all the benefits of Sound Optimization, employs no clear-cut woods and comes in a touring quality custom Ameritage case. Rev it up, it's ready to go! More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Traditional F Shape with a Deeper Body
- Hand Graduated & Tuned 2A Sitka Spruce Top
- Flame Sugar Maple Back, Sides and Neck
- Ivoroid Top Binding
- Tone Bar Bracing
- Dovetail Construction
- Dual Action Adjustable Truss Rod
- Bone Nut, Width 1-1/8"
- Scale Length 14"
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- Ebony Peghead Veneer w/ Simplified Flowerpot inlay
- 3 mm Dot Position Markers
- 21 EVO Gold Frets
- Nickel Tuners with Pearl Buttons
- Fern Burst Shellac Finish
- Custom Ameritage Case
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon