Waterloo WL-M Mandolin & Case, Black
The WL-M applies Waterloo’s magic to the Depression-Era flat-body mandolin. It has an elegant pear-shape body of solid mahogany and spruce with ladder bracing, a round soundhole and a radiused Indian rosewood fingerboard. Ivoroid top binding, a cream celluloid pickguard, and Golden Age Restoration tuners add to the visual effect. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back/Sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing: Vintage-inspired ladder bracing
- Color: Jet Black
- Binding: Ivoroid bound top and soundhole
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickguard: Cream celluloid
- Finish: Semi-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Tailpiece: Custom 1-piece cloud-style
- Neck: Solid mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Nut: 1 3/16" ebony nut
- Support: Adjustable truss rod
- Inlays: 6mm acrylic dots
- Profile: Prominent "V" shape
- Scale: 13 7/8"
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Logo: Stenciled Waterloo
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound (7 3/16" - 11 5/8")
- Body Width: 10 1/4"
- Body Length: 13"
- Body Depth: 2 1/8"
- Overall Length: 27"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 3/16"
- Saddle Spacing: 1 17/32"
- Strings: D'Addario EJ74 (.011"-.040")
- Case: TKL Hardshell