Waterloo WL-14X Guitar & Case, X-Braced, Adjustable Truss Rod, Vintage (Large) Neck, Vintage Sunbur
The smaller-body sized WL-14 is the flagship model of the Waterloo guitar line. This version features bracing for focus and balance across the tonal range, as well as a vintage-inspired oft Vneck and a truss rod for greater setup flexibility. The sunburst finish and tiger stripe pickguard gives this modern acoustic a vintage look. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- 14 3/4" lower bout (same dimensions as the Collings C10)
- Solid spruce top
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Ivoroid bound top and soundhole
- Vintage style sunburst top with a satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Tiger stripe pickguard
- Unbound mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard and bridge
- Bone cut-through saddle with 2-3/8" spacing
- Stenciled Waterloo logo
- Mother-of-pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Ebony bridge pins
- Golden Age Restoration plate tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
- oft Vneck
- 24 7/8" scale length
- 1 3/4" ebony nut
- Made in Austin, Texas
- Hardshell case included