Waterloo WL-12 Acoustic Guitar & Case
The WL-12 is a variation on the flagship WL-14 that brings together the elements of maple back and sides, vintage x-bracing, and 12-fret construction to create an entirely new Waterloo experience. By joining the neck to the body at the 12th fret, the bridge is positioned closer to the center of the lower bout, producing a rich and open tone with stronger low end response than you would typically expect from a parlor size guitar. Maple back and sides make for the perfect tonal compliment to the body design, adding focus, projection, and a pronounced front-end attack that is sure to inspire players of nearly any acoustic genre. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 10 years
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back/Sides: Solid flamed maple
- Bracing: Vintage-inspired X-bracing
- Color: Vintage-style sunburst
- Binding: Ivoroid bound top and soundhole
- Bridge: Ebony with 2 3/8" spacing
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone drop-in
- Pickguard: Firestripe celluloid
- Body Finish: Semi-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Solid mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood
- Nut: 1 3/4" ebony nut
- Neck Support: Adjustable truss rod
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm acrylic dots(more...)