Voss Gima Archtop (1960's)
A classic 60's-style German archtop guitar, this Voss Gima archtop has a laminated cutaway maple body with an interesting gold finish on the top and back. The sides and neck features a black finish. Appointments include a zero fret, adjustable rosewood bridge, fancy trapeze tailpiece, and Schaller vintage style butterbean tuners. It’s equipped with a newer Shadow Attila Zoller floating neck pickup, and the controls are mounted to a replacement pickguard. This intriguing instrument needs some minor work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- 16-1/2" lower bout
- Tone bar bracing
- Laminated maple body
- Unique gold finish on top and back, black finish on sides and neck
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearloid block inlays
- Zero fret
- Rosewood bridge
- White-bound body and fretboard
- Fancy trapeze tailpiece
- ~25-1/4" scale
- 1-11/16" nut
- Recent Shadow Attila Zoller floating neck pickup
- Controls mounted to replacement pickguard
- Schaller vintage style butterbean tuners
- "B / F G / VOSS" trademark decal on top
- Sticker on 20th fret (easily removed)
- Headstock stripes appear to be added
- Gator nylon hardshell case
- VGC+ except could use some minor work (cut down bridge to lower action, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)