Deering Vega Long Neck (2014)
Featuring an extra long “Seeger style” maple neck, this openback banjo has an 11” head, a maple rim, and Tubaphone tone ring. Other features include Planetary style tuners, a bound ebony fretboard, and dual coordinator rods. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dark stained gloss finish on extra long (Seeger style) maple neck
- Dark stained satin finished maple rim
- Tubaphone tone ring
- Dual coordinator rods
- 24 brackets
- Bracket band
- 11" head
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Pearl dot inlays
- Deering logo tailpiece
- Headstock overlay features engraved star and "VEGA" logo
- Deering Planetary style tuners and geared 5th string peg
- 1-9/32" nut
- ~32-1/8" scale
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Original hardshell case (green lining)