Vega Little Wonder Banjo-Mandolin (1922)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Natural finish
- 10-1/8" smooth plastic head
- Maple rim with tortoise plastic cap
- 28 bracket hooks and nuts
- 2-piece maple neck with dark center strip
- 19-fret ebony fingerboard (refretted)
- Pearl dot inlays
- 4-on-plate (replacement) tuners
- Rolled tone hoop
- 1-1/8" nut
- ~14" scale
- Original hardshell case
- SN: 48174