Vega Little Wonder Tenor Banjo (1924)
Here’s an interesting 1920’s banjo that has been refurbished. This Vega Little Wonder tenor banjo has a maple rim and 2-piece maple neck. Most of the hardware is newer, and a metal tone ring has been added. It would make for a nice 5-string conversion. It needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but otherwise it’s in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finish
- Maple rim and 2-piece maple neck
- Pearwood headstock overlay
- Ivoroid-bound 17-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Recent Planetary tuners with ivoroid buttons
- 10-15/16" Fiberskyn head
- Dowel stick reads "LITTLE WONDER"
- Metal tone ring added
- Most hardware is replaced (armrest, shoes, hooks and nuts)
- Rim is refinished and neck appears oversprayed
- This would make a nice 5 string conversion
- ~21" scale, 1-5/32" nut
- SN: 61389
- With Boulder Alpine Series gigbag
- VG-EC except could use (fret dress, etc. - sold AS-IS)