Timberline TG60HGc Harp Guitar with Case
A beautiful and well constructed modern harp guitar, this Timberline TG60HGc has a standard 6-string guitar neck and 6 harp-style bass courses. Designed in conjunction with harp guitar guru Gregg Miner, this instrument is built of all solid acacia with attractive appointments. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- All Solid Tropical Acacia Top, Back and Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- Solid Tamarind bevel/armrest & binding
- Macassar Ebony bridge, fretboard & veneers
- Ebony Bridge Pins with dots
- Grover Deluxe 18:1 sealed Gold Tuners with ebony buttons
- ABS purfling on back & sides
- Mother of Pearl & Abalone trim
- Bolt-On Neck Design
- Double-Action Truss Rod System
- Tusq Nut and Saddle components
- Forward-shifted scalloped X-bracing
- Gloss Finish
- 24.9” Scale Length on standard neck
- Bass Scale Length (average): ~30.5"
- Bass Course String Gauges: .078, .072, .064, .060, .058, and 0.54
- Bass Course Tuning F–G–A–B–C–D or E–G–A–B–C–D (low to high)
- 1-3/4” nut width
- Overall Length: ~41"
- Body Width (widest): ~16.5"
- Body Depth (deepest): 4-7/8"
- Deluxe Gigbag
- Made in Indonesia