Turner Renaissance Compass Rose Tenor Ukulele (recent)
This impressive Turner Renaissance Compass Rose tenor ukulele has a Spanish cedar body and a Spanish cedar neck. The ebony fretboard has a cantilevered extension over the body. Nice appointments include a “Compass Rose” soundhole rosette, black body and headstock binding, an oval soundport on the side, and vintage-style Gotoh tuners. This uke is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish on Spanish cedar top, back, and sides
- 9-1/4 lower bout
- Spanish cedar neck with ebony fretboard
- Cantilevered fretboard extension
- 17 frets
- Pearl side dots only
- Round soundhole and oval sound port
- 1-11/32" nut
- ~17" scale
- "Compass Rose" rosette
- Black body and headstock binding
- Vintage style Gotoh tuners
- Headstock features fleur-de-lis and "N" on front and back
- Handcrafted by Rick Turner in the USA
- Access gigbag