The Loar LM-400 VS (2010)
A nice starter mandolin, this The Loar LM-400 VS features a carved spruce top with f-holes, flame maple back and sides, and a flame maple neck, all in a gloss sunburst finish. The ebony fretboard has dot inlays. This instrument could use some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss sunburst finish
- Carved spruce top with f-holes
- Flame maple sides, back, and neck
- w-b-w bound body and peghead
- Dot inlaid ebony fretboard with extension
- 4-on-a-plate tuners with cream buttons
- Peghead overlay with logo and fern abalone inlay
- Made in Asia
- 24 frets
- 14" scale
- 1-3/16" nut width
- Hardshell case
- EC (could use fret level, strings, set-up, etc. -- sold AS-IS)
- SN: A10121010