The Loar LH-309-VS Archtop Guitar
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany with Vintage "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Padauk
- Headstock Inlay: Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-Geared Butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Two way
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: The Loar P-90
- Imported from Asia