The Loar LH-301T-VS Archtop Guitar
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Item: LH-301T Thinbody Archtop
- Top: Maple
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany, Thin C Shape
- Fretboard: Padauk
- Headstock Inlay: "The Loar" Gold Decal
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: TonePros TPKR3-N
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory, 1ply
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-11/16"
- Depth: 1-1/2" At Sides
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: Loar P-90 Pickup, Neck Position