Taylor T5-C2 (2007)
A nice looking thinline acoustic-electric, this Taylor T5-C2 has a nicely figured koa top and a chambered mahogany body. It has a top-mounted magnetic pickup, plus acoustic sensors in the body chambers and neck joint. White binding and gold hardware add to the visual appeal. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Thinline acoustic/electric
- Natural gloss finish
- Nicely figured koa top
- Rounded cutaway
- Pearl floral inlays on ebony fretboard
- Ebony bridge
- White bound segmented soundholes, fretboard, and peghead
- Dark stained finish on bolt-on mahogany neck and hollow mahogany body
- Acoustic sensors in body chambers and neck joint and top mounted pickup
- Five-way pickup switch
- Peghead overlay featuring pearl inlaid logo
- Gold hardware
- Modern tuners
- 21 frets
- 25" scale
- ~1-11/16" nut
- Faux-gator original hardshell case (black lining)
- SN: 20070613501