Taylor Builder's Edition 816ce & Case
Immersive, high-fidelity, powerful—the reimagined Grand Symphony returns in a one-of-a-kind Builder’s Edition package that takes acoustic innovation to the next level. Rosewood and Lutz spruce, V-Class bracing, a soundport cutaway, light-gauge strings, and other design details unleash a uniquely expansive voice with an airy, orchestral flavor. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: West African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Rock Maple
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Configration: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Rosette Material: Abalone
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Windansea
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Windansea
- Peghead Logo: Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold