Taylor American Dream AD17e Blacktop Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Grand Pacific AD17e asserts itself with a bold throwback aesthetic that complements its vintage-inspired tone. Ovangkol brings warmth and pleasing midrange focus, which, in concert with Taylor's V-Class bracing architecture, delivers a stunning tonal blend of power, sustain and musicality. Chamfered body edges and the trademark comfort of the Taylor neck make this Grand Pacific dreadnought a dream to play, offering guitarists of all styles and musical needs a versatile solid-wood option at a more accessible price. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Ovangkol
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Chamfered Edges
- Top Finish: Matte
- Back Configuration: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Matte
- Rosette Material: Black Fiber/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Eucalyptus
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Matte
- Headstock Overlay: Eucalyptus
- Case: Aerocase