Taylor American Dream AD17e Acoustic-Electric Guitar
This Grand Pacific dreadnought was forged from Taylor creativity during times of unprecedented global challenges in 2020. Aesthetically, the AD17e is detailed with minimal appointments to preserve its classic character. Chamfered body edges, stained spruce edge trim, a three-ring rosette in Hawaiian koa, and a faux tortoiseshell pickguard add to the refined visuals, with an Urban Sienna stain for the back and sides. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Tusq Nut, Micarta Saddle
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Ovangkol
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Chamfered Edges
- Top Finish: Matte
- Back Configuration: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Matte
- Rosette Material: Hawaiian Koa
- Stain/Sunburst: Urban Sienna
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Eucalyptus
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Peghead Finish: Matte
- Headstock Overlay: Eucalyptus
- Case: Aerocase