Taylor 914CE LTD Sinker Redwood (2019)
A Grand Auditorium size acoustic-electric guitar with attractive features, this 914CE has a Sinker Redwood top with V-class bracing and a beveled armrest. The sides and back are made of Indian rosewood. Attractive appointments include abalone “Ascension” fretboard inlay, abalone rosette and top purfling, and Goth gold 510 tuners. An Expression 2 pickup system is factory installed. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent-plus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Grand Auditorium
- Soft cutaway
- Gloss natural finish
- Sinker Redwood top
- V-class bracing
- Ebony binding and beveled armrest
- Abalone rosette and top purfling
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- 20 frets
- Koa purfling fretboard and sides and back
- Satin finish 14-fret mahogany neck
- Abalone “Ascension” fretboard inlay
- Striped ebony peghead overlay features koa binding and pearl flowers and logo inlay
- Gotoh gold 510 tuners
- 25-1/2” scale
- 1-3/4” nut
- Factory Expression 2 pickup system
- Original hardshell case (maroon lining)