Taylor 710ce Natural (2003)
A nice acoustic-electric guitar, this Taylor 710ce has a double bound D body with a soft cutaway. It has an Engelmann spruce top, rosewood back and sides, and a mahogany neck. It features a bound ebony fretboard and ebony bridge. Other features include a koa soundhole rosette, gold Grover Rotomatic tuners, and factory Taylor Expression pickup system. Original brown tolex hardshell case included. This guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Body Type: Double bound D body, soft cutaway
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with satin finish
- Top: Engelmann spruce
- Back & Sides: Rosewood
- Fretboard: Bound ebony
- Headstock: Rosewood overlay
- Soundhole: Koa rosette
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Tuners/Hardware: Gold Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Bridge: Ebony
- Binding: Koa, w-b-w-b purfling
- Inlay: Dot inlay on fretboard, logo inlay on headstock
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" scale
- Electronics: Factory Taylor Expression pickup system
- Case: Brown Tolex OHSC (black lining)