Taylor 614ce Builder's Edition Wild Honey Burst
With the maple/torrefied spruce Builder’s Edition 614ce, Taylor has paired V-Class bracing with player-friendly contouring to create a wonderfully ergonomic feel. Smooth details include a beveled armrest with beveled body edge treatment; a contoured cutaway with a finger bevel for extra fretting ease up the neck; gold Gotoh 510 tuners that sport a luxurious feel and 21:1 gear ratio; and Taylor's Silent Satin™ finish, which reduces incidental noise while playing. Tonally, the combination of V-Class bracing, the Grand Auditorium body style, and the maple/torrefied spruce wood pairing together translate into an incredibly responsive guitar. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- BodyBinding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Configuration: 2 or 3 piece, No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, No Binding
- Rosette Material: Wood/Fiber
- Stain/Sunburst: Wild Honey Burst Top/Back/Sides/Neck
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Scepter, Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: Sapele/Black Underlay
- Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Scepter, Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: (more...)