Taylor 614ce (2018)
This impressive 614ce features a torrefied Sitka spruce top with Taylor's innovative V-Class bracing. The torrefication process on the top unlocks a more played-in tone, and the V-Class bracing offers increased dynamic range, greater projection, and longer sustain. Aesthetic touches include a hand-rubbed Brown Sugar stain that highlights the rich figure of the maple back and sides, along with ebony binding, a paua abalone rosette trimmed with ebony and ivoroid, and Taylor's Wings fretboard and peghead inlays in grained ivoroid. It’s equipped with ES2 electronics for easy amplification. This acoustic-electric guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: Macassar Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Configuration: 2 piece
- Backstrap Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Backstrap Wood: Match Binding
- Rosette Material: Ebony/Ivoroid/Paua/Ivoroid/Ebony
- Stain/Sunburst: Brown Sugar
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Grained Ivoroid Wings
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Ivoroid
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Grained Ivoroid Wings
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony