Taylor 562ce 12-Fret 12-String Acoustic Guitar & Case
Taylor’s Grand Concert 12-strings reaffirm Taylor’s heritage of easy-playing double course instruments thanks to a lap-friendly body size, a 12-fret neck, and a 24-7/8-inch scale length. The slinky handfeel makes fretting and bending strings easier, the neck and body are comfortably balanced, and the compact body produces a clear 12-string voice. The hardwood mahogany top adds just enough compression to the attack to smooth out the response, bringing an appealing consistency across the tonal spectrum, while still capturing the beautiful octave shimmer. It makes a great 12-string choice for tracking in a studio, and behaves well with other instruments in a live setting. Refined aesthetic touches include a shaded edgeburst body and neck, faux tortoise shell binding, a rosette of faux tortoise shell and grained ivoroid, and a grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlay. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Material: Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Neck Width: 1-7/8"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony