Taylor 555 (1993)
$650 $1,150sku: 26U-2234
A handsome 12-string acoustic guitar, this Taylor 555 features a double bound 17” body with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Nice appointments include an abalone rosette, tortoise plastic pickguard, and chrome Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners. This guitar needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in excellent- condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
- Gloss finish
- Double bound 17" body
- Spruce top
- Abalone rosette
- Mahogany sides, back, and 14-fret neck
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Dot inlays
- 20 frets
- Ebony bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Rosewood headstock overlay with logo inlay
- Chrome Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners
- 1-7/8" nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- Original hardshell case (rose lining)
- EC- except heel repair and needs work (reset neck, reglue bridge, dress frets, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS) - price reduced