Taylor 522CE 12-Fret (2019)
This all-mahogany Grand Concert model features a 12-fret mahogany neck and a 24-7/8-inch scale length to offer slinky handfeel and warm tone. Inside, this guitar has Taylor’s innovative V-Class bracing, which boosts the projection and sustain and brings out more of mahogany’s natural warmth. Nice appointments include a shaded edgeburst body and neck, faux tortoise shell binding, a rosette of faux tortoise shell framed by grained ivoroid, and grained ivoroid Century fretboard inlays. A Venetian cutaway gives you more access to the upper register, while Taylor’s stage-ready ES2 electronics capture the guitar’s tonal nuances in amplified settings. This acoustic guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Top Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Body Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Cutaway: Venetian Cutaway
- Bracing: V-Class
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta Saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Number of Frets: 18
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Material: Ivoroid
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Century
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony