Taylor 327e Acoustic Guitar & Case
The 327e is a round-shoulder dreadnought featuring Tasmanian blackwood back and sides with a solid mahogany top. This popular 300 Series tonewood configuration takes on new life in the Grand Pacific body style, characterized by a warm, rich lows and a blended, seasoned tone reminiscent of vintage acoustic recordings. Mahogany’s dry, midrange-focused tone takes on extra character and presence here thanks to V-Class bracing, which adds volume and allows notes to sustain and bloom. Finished off with a subtle dark stain on the back and sides with an edgeburst top, the 327e is also appointed with black binding, a three-ring rosette, Gemstone fretboard inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin black tuners. It ships with ES2 electronics in a deluxe hardshell case. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Satin Black
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell-Western Floral
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Body Length: 20”
- Body Width: 16”
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Satin
- Back Configuration: 2-piece no wedge
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Blackwood Stain Back/Sides, Medium Brown Stain Top/Neck, Shaded Edge Burst Top
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony