Taylor 314ce Acoustic Guitar & Case
Taylor's popular Grand Auditorium 314ce is an acoustic workhorse that performs well in the practice room, the recording studio, or on stage. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid sapele back and sides, this guitar offers a balanced and articulate blend of top-end brightness, mid-range fullness, and low-end warmth that accommodates an array of playing styles. Appointments include black binding, Gemstone fretboard/peghead inlays in Italian acrylic, and satin-finish back and sides with a gloss top. A Venetian cutaway invites your fretting hand up the neck, while Taylor's proprietary ES2 electronics serve up faithful plugged-in tone. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Rosette Material: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain Back/Sides/Neck
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony