SUMI LEO WOOD TENOR UKULELE
Custom crafted in Japan by revered master luthier Eiichi Sumi, this tenor ukulele has a body built of beautiful solid Leo wood. It features incredible artistic decorative abalone inlay, wood binding, and gold Gotoh UPT geared tuners. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Solid Leo Wood Top, Back & Sides
- Honduras Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- Elaborate Abalone Vine Inlay on Fingerboard
- Abalone and B/W Rosette
- Wood Binding
- Abalone and B/W/B Purfling
- Side Dot Position Markers
- Gold Gotoh UPT Geared Tuners.
- Thin Semi-Gloss Finish
- Hardshell Case
- Crafted in Japan by Eiichi Sumi