Sterling St. Vincent STV60 (Recent)
Designed in collaboration with Annie Clark (aka St. Vincent), this Sterling STV60 features a balanced asymmetrical mahogany body with a Stealth Black finish. It's loaded with three mini humbucking pickups, a vintage-style tremolo and locking tuners. This instrument is in excellent minus condition. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Signature model of Annie Clark (St. Vincent)
- Stealth Black finish on balanced mahogany body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with St. Vincent inlays
- 3 mini humbucking pickups
- 5-way blade switch, master volume and tone controls
- Locking tuners
- Vintage style tremolo
- ~25 1/2" scale
- 1 5/8" nut
- Built in Indonesia
- Gigbag included
- SN: SG39439